Are you taking advantage of all ABP has to offer?
In an effort to update our records to better serve the industry, ABP is collecting the following information for our distribution database and therefore it would be appreciated if you could complete this form.
If you have any questions please contact Laura Procunier, ABP Controller, at 403-451-1175 or 1-800-432-1712.
Alberta Beef Producers is collecting the above information for the purpose of updating their records and the information will be used to:
- Record the category of each remitter (Producer, Livestock Dealer or Other);
- Record the category of each producer (Cow/Calf, Backgrounder, Feedlot Operator);
- Assess, charge, collect and refund the service charge levy;
- Maintain a mailing list;
- Maintain a voting list for election purposes; and
- To communicate with producers, livestock dealers and others to carry out the purposes and intent of the Plan.